Skip to main content
Question
DeShawn Snow
Transformation Coach
Asked a question 5 months ago

Hello, I have a 12-week mastermind with modules and weekly group coaching. This is an evergreen model and the modules are released every 7 days (In Kajabi). How can I accomplish this same drip publishing here in on this platform?

Where am I?

In Team Mastermind you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

Daphney Phillip
CEO, Parallelogram Institute

You do have drip on this platform. Check it under modules. Click on your course, Click on a week, click edit, on your left, there's drip.

I plan on doing weekly live training sessions with a followup practice session. 

Thinking of hosting Lives in the MM Marketplace, then offering Recordings, Handouts, Bonus Lessons by drip feeding from another platform (where they have Quizzes, Student Tracking, Certificates, a Discussion Area, etc). 

Once more features have been added and bugs worked out, I will Duplicate my Polished Course on to the Marketplace.

Michelle Templeton
Health and Wellness Coach/Speaker

I'm in the same boat, 90 day course, but I still haven't figured out how to make it evergreen... I feel I still need the interactive coaching element.

It is difficult for me to imagine there is no 'drip' feature for my evergreen. I teach Qigong, and the students have to follow a series of lessons to master the nuances that can only be given one at a time. If there is no drip feature, do provide an alternative.